We work with districts to build and support dynamic school systems that meet the needs of every learner, today and tomorrow. We take the time to understand the unique challenges school leaders face, and then customize the Education Elements approach for each district. We have worked with hundreds of districts across the country. We bring deep expertise, design-thinking, expert facilitation and the spirit of collaboration, along with our extensive toolkit of resources and technology, to deliver sustainable results.
We are based in San Carlos, CA
About the Role
Potential lies in architecting new applications and integrating with social applications in the future.
Your work will be integral to the work we do with school districts. This technology provides one single source for all the information, resources, and timelines districts need to manage a system-wide change in onboarding new waves of schools to the initiative. The platform has been designed to help school leaders map and track progress while supporting our Design and Implementation team in creating customized experiences tailored to the school districts we work with.
- Angular 1.5
- Sass styles, customizing and extending Bootstrap 3
- Grunt build system for local development and Jenkins-based deployment
- Git version control
What we look for in this role:
- Plan and estimate work
- Clearly communicate progress and draw attention to risks
- Design single page app architecture
- Hand-code CSS
- Use CSS preprocessor (Sass preferred)
- Code semantic HTML for content
- Support consistency across modern browsers (anything that supports most of HTML5/CSS3)
- Adapt components, content, layout, and styles for mobile devices
- Commit development to version control (Git preferred)
- Experience with Angular 1.5 routing, components, factories, interceptors, and directives
- Experience with ECMAScript 2015
- Experience with Grunt task runner
- Experience with Jenkins deployment
- Autonomy– in when and how to code your work in the sprint
- Impact– shape front end architecture, internal tooling, and even product designs or features all to revolutionize education
- Learning Culture– work with recognized thought leaders in blended and personalized learning who are passionate about improving education
- Benefits– freedom PTO, flexible work hours, generous medical benefits, catered lunches, company- sponsored events, and an organization that truly believes in your learning and growth… Check out our amazing Glassdoor reviews!
ABSOLUTELY NO THIRD PARTY SOLICIATATION!