Every business in the world is being transformed into a software business, and we are on a mission to create a next-generation technology platform for these businesses and their DevOps teams to go through that transformation. Our platform is slated to disrupt and transform a multi-billion enterprise software segment.
We are passionate about building revolutionary products that will be the game changers and make our customers super happy. We are in stealth mode until we launch, so more will be disclosed in person. Headquartered in San Francisco, we offer competitive salaries, generous stock options, great benefits and a chance to be part of something big and exciting!
We are looking to build a kickass founding engineering team. We want people to join our team who are excited about the problems we’re solving and who want to join a growing team with responsibilities that have real potential to expand quickly and dramatically over time.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As our first frontend engineer, define our tooling, frameworks, and processes to write effective HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Write clean, killer code to create fantastic and user-friendly experiences.
- Optimize applications for speed and usability.
- Responsible for developing an easy to use interface from scratch.
- Be involved in all aspects of product design and user experience.
- Provide leadership on the design language of the product and the company.
- Turn wireframes into polished and beautiful designs.
- Deliver well factored HTML and CSS for engineering team.
- Create new features, design, develop, deploy and maintain highly scalable and reliable code to deliver a great customer experience
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience with any of AngularJS, BackboneJS, KnockoutJS, or EmberJS.
- Experience with responsive design and deep understanding of object-oriented design.
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking.
- Passion for designing elegant experiences that are approachable and just a bit playful.
- Expertise in turning a design into cleanly architected HTML and CSS.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality
- Strong desire to work in an unstructured, fast moving startup environment
- B.S. degree in CS or equivalent with at least 3-10 years of industry experience
WHAT YOU GET:
- Experience building a transformative product from ground up
- Competitive base salary + substantial equity
- Full medical/dental/vision benefits
- End-to-end ownership of your projects
- Casual and fun work environment
- Walking distance to awesome restaurants, in-office weekly lunches, and snacks galore